Thursday, December 17, 2009

December 17, 2009

We made it as far as Atlanta! Yea! All of us are very tired...we're at my friend's house waiting for our ride to the airport...Jennifer's working upstairs, Michael is trying to nap, and here I am...

Jennifer got in last night from Orlando - Michael opted to stay home while she and I went to Darrell Scott's concert - he really is amazing and he had 3 other guys with him who are also...they put on quite a show...you can check him out on utube or on his web site... (unfortunately, I did drop off to sleep for a short time - it certainly did not have anything to do with the music - just hadn't fully recovered from the 3 hrs of sleep 2 nights before when we arrived late and I had to take Jennifer to the airport early the next morning....) Jennifer helped out, so we stayed until the show was over - I had a chance to talk with Darrell after - we met last June when I was in Nashville, so that was nice... we finally got back and in bed after 1 am...the alarm went off at 4 and we were on the road by 5:30...fortunately, the weather is great and we had a beautiful sunrise to greet the day...I finally relaxed when we got off the freeway at the exit leading us here...we had made it with time to spare and now there is nothing else that we can do to change anything - the airport ride is scheduled, the what, where, when, who is all taken care of and all we have to do is enjoy the adventure that awaits....

Next stop....tomorrow morning in Amsterdam to change planes...then Mumbai at midnight on the 18th...

No comments:

Post a Comment